CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

SnoW SNow sNow SNOW!!!!!

So, I guess occasionally (very occasionally) it DOES snow here!!! (The little flurries people have been calling snow just haven't counted!) We woke up this morning, and this was the view from our balcony! Woooooo hooooo!





Look how cold Tink looks in that second picture! (Yes, that's her covered with snow!) The temperature was 21 degrees with a real-feel of 4 degrees! You're not in Kansas anymore Tinky! (Not that you ever were...unless...was that one of the states we hit in the drive across country? Hmmm...me and geography...never a good combination... ANYway...)

I must say, winter just hasn't quite been winter until today!

3 comments:

V said...

Isn't it so beautiful and fun!! Did Brian get a snow day? (Dustinn didn't, but I'm crossing my fingers for you my friend.) Bradshaw and I went sledding this morning on the big hill across the street. What a good life we all have here.

Amber said...

Val: Unfortunately no snow day for Bri :(...but you and Bradshaw sledding sounds AWESOME...tell me you took pictures... :)

emily said...

You have snow, we have beautiful sunshine...weird... maybe you should build a snowman for tink---so she is not so lonely in the cold, cold snow...:)