CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Hoorah with the Holts

The Holts came to visit us this past weekend, and with the blossoms in full bloom, we all had a great time! Kristy and I have known each other since we were 8 year old piano partners, and we've been close friends since 7th grade, so it was a blast showing her a taste of the capital. Colby, her husband, knows all kinds of fun facts about history, is hilarious, and was like a little kid in a candy shops most of the time, so I guess it was ok having him around too! :) ha ha ha

We visited the museums, the archives, Arlington Cemetery, the Pentagon--and they even helped break me into gluten-free dining out. :) All in all, it was a great time! Brian and I both had lots of fun. Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

V said...

Your alliterations always make me smile!
What a great idea to see Cherry Blossoms in Arlington Cemetery! The picture of Colby grumpy in the metro station totally cracks me up.

V said...

PS I still want to hear about your gluten-free dining experience.