CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Honeymoon--ITALY!!

I have to admit--I am spoiled. Brian planned a two week Italian honeymoon, and it was incredible. I've always dreamed of going, and getting to go with him was an added bonus!

We went to Rome, Florence, The Cinque Terre, Venice and Lake Como, and saw Pisa and Bellagio along the way. It was amazing... I found myself thinking I was in Disneyland or something, because things that surreal just don't exist in real life!!

Rome started out a bit rocky: an overnight flight, lost luggage, a credit card that got eaten, a "lost" passport ("Bri, where's my passport?" "I don't know...you have it." "No...I gave it to you..." "Uh...." No worries...we found it right before we reached the front of the line.)... but honestly, who can complain about ANYTHING when you're in Italy? We had the time of our lives.

Here's some of our favorite pictures.

2 comments:

THE SANDERS said...

You guys are so stinkin cute! I am glad life is going well for you both. Chris and I just had our 1 year anniversary. Time goes by so quickly its amazing! Keep in touch. Our blog is:
www.lisanewsome.blogspot.com

Olivia Jane Designs said...

WOOHOO! I am so excited about this! And yeah, so maybe you could start e-mailing the account I actually CHECK! :P Kind of sad that I finally get to see your honeymoon pictures when the rest of the world does :( That's right, I'm perturbed. What happened to the Sisters4Ever Club you traitor you?! Love you! Hopefully you keep updating this regularly so I can cyber stalk you like sisters are supposed to.... or not supposed to...