CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Auntie Amber




So, I mentioned that last weekend we were in South Carolina hanging out with Brian's family. But I forgot to tell you about the exciting epiphany I had while we were there: I AM AN AUNT!!! That is new and unusual for me, since I'm the oldest in my family. Woo hoo! So exciting! Especially since the two neices I inherited are quite possibly the cutest little girls EVER. Sienna, the oldest, let me have a "hair party" with her while we were there...we came up with quite the funky do. It was a blast. Then there's little Miya, who ran around saying, "Go Diego, go!" and tempting me with her oh-so-squeezable cheeks. :) I tell you, these girls are too cute for their own good, and boy do me and Brian love them!

To Sienna and Miya, a big kiss from Uncle Bri Bri and Auntie Amber! :) And to Alisha and Matthew, a big thanks for letting us stay with you--we had a great time!


0 comments: