CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Calling all my happily married peeps (did I just say peeps?)

Ok, so the new business blog tie-in is going great. There's mushy, inspiring, fun stories galore. The only problem is, until I build up a following I am running out of Wedded Bliss moments for Wednesday posts! So, I'm calling on all you happily married friends and siblings out there! Please please please send me cute/funny/heart warming/realistic/whatever-your-heart-desires moments from your marriage if you have a spare second. I know you're all happily married... :)

I really appreciate the help, and am so grateful to those of you who have already sent them! Thank you!

Stories and a snapshot photo can be sent to my email (info@snweddingbooks.com). Thanks again!

In other news... remember the car saga of last week? Weeeeeeeeell. My car was all "fixed" by Thursday. Went to pick it up...still overheating. Turns out they had to replace the fan motor on top of the fan itself. Picked it up Saturday to find (get this) they had driven little Miss Tink into something and scratched up the fender really nicely. I was...tickled pink. :) We called it to the owner's attention, and he was really great about it. She's in his body shop of choice today getting some work done. Sigh. My luck with cars lately is unbelievable. :) Good news is, she's no longer overheating... :)

1 comments:

Morgan said...

ok, i'll think about it today and try to remember to send you an email tonight. I think it's a cute idea. Wade is just using me for my money, so "happily married" might be a stretch, but i'll think of something good ;)