CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

We Want to Go Back...Immediately!



Have you ever heard of a disease that involves wishing it were exactly one week earlier, sighing when unloading suitcases, feeling a bit sinky in the stomach, and humming "Yo Ho Yo Ho" at random, weird moments? If so, please let me know what I'm afflicted with. :)

We had an awesome time in Disneyland last week, and hated to leave. Brian was as much of a kid on the rides as I thought he'd be, and it was a blast to see him introduced to the magic. The rides were spectacular (Pirates especially...you can't beat the feeling of walking into that building the first time of the trip, and smelling the smell of...Pirates. If you've been, you know what I'm talking about. It's...magical!), the food was YUM YUM YUM (Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth for a gluten-free girl), the hotel room was awesome and a couple blocks away from the park, the company was great (thanks again Mom & Dad), the weather was perfect for standing in lines (which were actually pretty short), the firework show was awesome... it was just all around fun.

We did have a couple of mishaps (as usual...but they were actually pretty mellow for us). Mom got sick on Wednesday and was in bed all day. It worked out alright because Brian and I were at the Price is Right all day. No we didn't get called on stage, yes it was fun to experience, and no we'd never do it again. :) We were glad we went, but after standing in line since 6am, we weren't as excited as we probably could've been at the 1pm taping. :) Also, do I look like a drunkard?! In our little 12 person at a time interview, the lady before me said she was a bartender. The interviewer then came to me and said, "And here's one of your best clients. So what do you do when you're sober?" ha ha ha ha. I had to giggle (which probably didn't help matters). You can look for us on April 1st (we were part of the special April Fool's Day show, which was pretty cool I must admit). The only other glitch was the rain on Saturday that closed down the swap meets. We still managed to find some stylin sunglasses and a t-shirt for Bri, though...so all in all, not too shabby.

I would reminisce more, but that doesn't seem to help the Disneyland Withdrawal Disease, so I'll just let you enjoy the pictures! :)

Yo Ho Yo Ho...a pirate's life's for me... :)

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. We are going in May with my entire family and I can't wait! I love Disneyland. Great Pictures! That's to bad your mom got sick, but at least it was only for one day!

emily said...

Fun, fun fun!!! I am soooo excited!Where was that cool jungle cruise, I think I must do that:)

Alisa J said...

Isn't CA just perfect? I miss it! I am glad you had fun!

Kristy said...

Glad you had fun and I can't believe all of the yummy gluten free food they have!