CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Boo Fest

A little childish, but that's what we're all about around here... (Brian's amazingly creative idea!)

Apparently I find unibrows IRRESISTIBLE. :) (Ok...so actually, weird side note, Brian has the most PERFECT eyebrows EVER. While we were dating, we constantly had this conversation: Me: "So...tell the truth. Do you pluck under your eyebrows?" Him: "No." Me: "Come on...it's nothing to be embarrassed about." Him: "I don't." Me: "You soooooooo do. Nobody's eyebrows are THAT perfectly sculpted. Who taught you? Your sister?" Him: "Whatever Am." Now that we're married, and I'm around him pretty much 24-7, I can attest to the fact that his eyebrows really ARE that perfectly arched naturally. Weird, drawn out moral of the story: we're keeping our fingers crossed that our kids get his eyebrows. :))

Yummy yummy pumpkin stew...


And finally, what do you dress up as when you're going to a couples' Halloween party, and your otherwise amazingly good sport of a husband pouts like a 2 year old when he's told he has to dress up? :) Charlie and his favorite angel.


I get a gun, and he just has to embellish his everyday work outfit a bit. Win win. :)

8 comments:

Doug and Amy said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm impressed with your pumpkin carving abilities!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! How fun that you carved pumpkins, we didn't get around to that this year...maybe next year when the kiddies are a bit older. Fun costume ideas. I love that y'all dressed up, Halloween is such a fun holiday!

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

Love the pumpkins and the costumes! I'm actually kind of scared of how "Washington" Brian is looking these days. And no, I didn't teach him about plucking his eyebrows--I don't pluck either. We Johnson's may have funny noses and gross toenails, but apparently we breed perfect eyebrows. Something to be proud of!

emily said...

He he he, your conversations are so weirdly hilarious!!! And I miss you!!!!!!! Pumpkins, darling. You two, HOT. Especially you, you little charlies angel you!!! How was the party? Was it a blast?? Happy Halloween!!!

THE SANDERS said...

I love your pumpkins, so creative.

V said...

Bert & Ernie! Even Bradshaw was excited! You guys are so cool!

And we LOVE the couple costume. You two are such a stunning couple.

V said...

PS. Special request:
Can we see a pict of "the brows"?

Danna and Larry Johnson said...

I think the eyebrows come from the Knight side of the family ;), I love the costumes, Washington, watch out! This guy looks like he's on a mission... And I'm glad to see Brian hasn't forgotten his childhood, you just can't go wrong with Bert and Ernie! Fun times. And as for my Halloween fun? I worked at the temple for 7 hours! :)